Find prices for IVF, ICSI and Insemination below. You will also find prices and a description of the ‘Flexible 3-treatment package’.
Remember with a Danish public health insurance card you are entitled to:
- Consultation and Examinations free of charge
- Insemination free of charge – except donor sperm
This applies if you are childless or have no children with your current partner, and regardless of your age, if you are under 46 years.
- Flexible 3-treatment package
We offer what we think is a fair and flexible 3-cycle package. If you buy such a package you are entitled to the three treatments in the package (or until you give birth to a live baby). Please find more information and examples in our PDF version of our IVF-ICSI information brochure.
However, during a treatment it may be relevant to perform more than the three standard IVF/ICSI treatments.
For example there may be cryo-preserved embryos after a ‘fresh’ treatment. Often the next treatment will then be with transfer of thawed embryos before you go through a new ‘fresh’ treatment. The payment for the use of thawed embryos may be deducted from the flexible 3-cycle package. We do not want you to pay for a 3-cycle package and then charge you for a thawed embryo transfer while you still have money left on the flexible 3-cycle package.
A flexible 3-cycle package is completed when the total amount on the ‘card’ is spent or when you have given birth.
If the flexible 3-cycle package is cancelled for other reasons our services will be charged according to the price list for single treatments.
You can find prices for IVF, ICSI and Insemination in tables to the right (click on them to enlarge).
The following applies to flexible 3-cycle package:
- In the 3-cycle packages birth of a living child fulfils/ends the contract.
- If blastocyst transfer is cancelled but embryo transfer could have been done on day 2, the cycle is considered completed payment-wise even if transfer is not performed. In this situation the fee for blastocyst culture is not to be paid.
- If the contract is suspended payment is as specified under "Single" treatments. Can not be suspended during pregnancy.
- Donor sperm (if used) must be paid separately.
- Acupuncture (if used) must be paid separately.
- Medicine is NOT included in the prices in the price list
- Services in the 3-cycle package must be used within two years.
- Please note: Because of ‘money laundering’ laws, we cannot receive cash payment of DKK 50.000 or more. Such amounts must be paid by card or bank transfer.
- Prices for IVF and ICSI
1. In the 3-cycle packages birth of a living child fulfils/ends the contract.
2. If blastocyst transfer is cancelled but embryo transfer could have been done on day 2, the cycle is considered completed payment-wise even if transfer is not performed. In this situation the fee for blastocyst culture is not to be paid.
- Prices for insemination - IUI
Prices are own payments per treatment. With referral the public health insurance reduces own payments as shown i tables below.
IUI-H: Insemination with partner sperm
- IUI-D: Insemination with donor sperm
- Prices for other services
- Prices for egg donation